Tuesday

Lately my home has turned into a Latino kitchen.
Well, sorta.

It's been taco night for over a week, with a small break for Indian which I totally killed. It was awesome. And out to brunch one day and that silly Italian food one night.

When I say, taco, I mean soft tortillas filled with various types of things.

One night it was a sauteed shrimp mix with cabbage and onions.
Then just a tofu/mustard/broccoli leaves sorta things.
Last night was fairly standard. Rice/beans/tofu crumbles w/ onions.
There were some sauteed squid if you pleased, also.

Its good, and its easy. Tomatoes are comin from the garden at a slow clip, and there's more coriander than anyone can handle. So with this much salsa in the production chain it was inevitable that the Ides of March were to be a Taco haven.

Broccoli and cauliflower leaves are abundant and saute up nice to add to any taco experience.

I write this because a few months ago it was MISO month, and it seemed that any and everything can be concocted to mix with MISO.

Anything.
See the parallel.
I do.

MISO is TACO.
TACO is MISO.

No comments:

 
Real Time Web Analytics