Thursday

Go Easy

Tosh time is so near you can smell it in the air.

We are just hangin out and waitin for it all to go down.

I brewed a beer for him and the holidays on this past Sunday.

A holiday nose nipper spiced ale.

Should be good.

Hope he likes it.

Haha

His room is ready as all get out.

Closet is complete.

New shades up on the windows.

Furinture in.

Everyone's gifts from the past few months.

Filled up the the closet and drawers.

I still havent found anywhere for my clothes.

It dont matter.

The small car got put in the shop.

It needed everything except new seats.

Whoa!

Here's to hoping it gets us 2 more years of safe drivin'.

So for the next rwo days were down to one car.

Not a big deal.

Never is.

Never will be.

I wonder if Tosh will have hair?

What color?

If its black, then Sir Bunco needs to be found and hung.

I'm thinkin he will be about 8pds 3oz.

Skeeter wishes a bit smaller.

he can't have that much room in there right now.

I can't wait to see his fingers and toes

To kiss him.

Ahhhhhhh

Oh, we are painting animals for his walls.

One day he might learn them.

Give them names, like 'blue turtle.'

Well, I have a kickball game to get to.

I'll let y'all go.

Cheers!

No comments:

 
Real Time Web Analytics